- 24-HOUR SALT HOTLINE 416.798.7050
2017/2018 WINTER SEASON.
To View Complete Product Comparison Chart, click here.
The most traditionally and commonly used form of snow and ice melting. Primary type used is Rock Salt mined from the Earth and broken into large granules for easy spreading on roads and other surfaces.
For more info visit: saltinstitute.org
TREATED SALT :
Salt that is treated with a liquid composed of magnesium chloride. When added or sprayed, the treated salt is a product that becomes much stronger and more effective than salt on its own, which means you may use approximately 20 - 30% less salt. In effect, by using less it also reduces the environmental damage caused to vegetation, corrosion caused to concrete and limits damage to other surfaces. Salt, when treated or wet, is more effective and faster acting than dry salt.
For more info visit: cargilldeicing.com
WINTER SAND & SALT MIX:
A 75% / 25% mix of sand and salt used for traction on thick, icy surfaces or snow covered roadways. Other ratios are also available if requested, however salt is mixed with sand for the sole purpose of keeping the sand from freezing. Therefore, a very small amount of salt is required to keep the sand from freezing.
CALL 416.798.7050 OR EMAIL SALES@DRAGLAMSALT.COM FOR PRICING.
For more information on de-icing products and how they work, visit our EDUCATION section.
- Each product available varies in terms of melting capability, temperature rating, corrosion resistance and level of environmental friendliness.
- Product availability varies at each location, please visit our LOCATIONS page for information on product availability by location.
- Delivery available upon request
- Discounted prices available on bulk orders
- All prices subject to H.S.T.
- Major credit cards accepted
- Minimum tonnage may apply
- All bulk products sold per metric tonne
GET THE SALT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
By submitting my information I am consenting to receive Draglam Salt promotions, announcements and other electronic messages.
I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.
Draglam Salt | 401 Bowes Rd | Concord | ON | L4K 1J4
At the core of a
Toronto Redi-Mix serves asLEARN MORE
one of the largest independent
ready-mix producers in Ontario…
is in stone.
Industry-leading supplier of a wide range of sand and gravel products…LEARN MORE
Down to Earth
Providing the GTA with a variety of bulk planting soil, topsoil, compost and mulch…LEARN MORE
Leading in recycling technologies and excellence in waste management…LEARN MORE