- 24-HOUR SALT HOTLINE 416.798.7050
To View Complete Product Comparison Chart, click here.
2017/2018 WINTER SEASON.
The process of spraying a liquid (calcium) before a snowfall is known as anti-icing. Although the liquid may melt the first centimeter or two, its main purpose is to prevent the bonding that occurs between snow and asphalt, making plowing much easier and effective, saving both time and money.
Liquid Calcium can also be used in the application of pre-wetting other de-icing solids to “activate” their de-icing qualities.
Liquid De-icing products are sold by the Litre.
CALL 416.798.7050 OR EMAIL SALES@DRAGLAMSALT.COM FOR PRICING.
For more information on de-icing products and how they work, visit our EDUCATION section.
- Each product available varies in terms of melting capability, temperature rating, corrosion resistance and level of environmental friendliness.
- Product availability varies at each location, please visit our LOCATIONS page for information on product availability by location.
- Delivery available upon request.
- Discounted prices available on bulk orders.
- All prices subject to HS.T.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Minimum tonnage may apply.
- All bulk products sold per metric tonne.
24-HOUR SALT HOTLINE
SALT CARD LOGIN
|Create a new profile|
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER!Receive the latest news, contest and promotions from Draglam Salt.
By submitting my information I am consenting to receive Draglam Salt promotions, announcements and other electronic messages. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time. Draglam Salt | 401 Bowes Rd | Concord | ON | L4K 1J4
Friday, October 21, 2016:
Celebrating 25 Winters in Business
Friday, January 23, 2015:
Draglam Salt and Earthco collaborate on new video
GET THE SALT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
By submitting my information I am consenting to receive Draglam Salt promotions, announcements and other electronic messages.
I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.
Draglam Salt | 401 Bowes Rd | Concord | ON | L4K 1J4
At the core of a
Toronto Redi-Mix serves asLEARN MORE
one of the largest independent
ready-mix producers in Ontario…
is in stone.
Industry-leading supplier of a wide range of sand and gravel products…LEARN MORE
Down to Earth
Providing the GTA with a variety of bulk planting soil, topsoil, compost and mulch…LEARN MORE
Leading in recycling technologies and excellence in waste management…LEARN MORE